Handling & Storage
Looking After Assured Composite® Decking & Accessories
When handling and storing Assured Composite® decking and accessories please follow the advice of our experts, this helps prevent damage and injury before installation.
Avoid Any Unnecessary Damages To The Decking Before Installation
- When moving any Assured Composite® decking and accessories please ensure the correct safety equipment is worn.
- Check that the area where the decking and accessories are being placed is clear and free from any obstacles.
- Ensure the ground is a flat hard surface. Place wooden or composite battens every 450mm approx intervals to support deck boards and joists above the ground.
- Due to the weight and length of composite decking and joists we advise that 2 people move them.
- Do not drag or slide any deck boards or joists especially when laying on top of one another.
- Allow 24 hours for composite decking and accessories to get used to the environment before installation.
- Any composite decking or accessories stored for long periods of time inside or out will need covering.
Why Choose Composite?
Assured Composite® are the UK's leading supplier of cost effective high quality composite decking, composite cladding and composite fencing for residential and commercial projects. Our products are made to the highest possible standard and go through rigorous and in depth testing phases before, during and after manufacture. Our forward thinking experienced team deliver efficiency, quality and the best customer care at all times providing customers a hassle free end to end solution when purchasing our products.
Get in touch today to discuss your next project.
10 Year Commercial Warranty
25 Year Residential Warranty