Tips & Advice
Tips & Advice To help Make The Cladding Installation Easier
Before installing your Assured Composite® cladding and accessories please take time to read our simple tips and advice which will not only save you time, but also save you money.
Always Have Safety In Mind When Installing Composite Cladding
- Use a minimum of 2 people to make the cladding project easier.
- Plan all areas and think about what is trying to be achieved with the composite cladding.
- Measure twice to ensure the correct measurements are taken before cutting any material.
- Ensure all working areas are clear and free from any obstacles to avoid damage or injury.
- Pre-drill holes where necessary to avoid splitting materials.
- Ensure starter clips are 20mm from the cladding starting point.
- Ensure starter clips are level to support the weight of the composite cladding boards.
- Double batten where composite cladding boards meet for support.
- Fix supporting blocks to battens to support cut composite cladding boards where required.
- Use a membrane where required.
- Allow expansion gaps where advised to avoid unnecessary repairs.
- Only leave a maximum 20mm cladding board overhang.
- Use Assured Fasteners and Fixings with Assured Composite® cladding.
- Refer to the manufacturers user manual before using tools if unsure.
- Always wear safety equipment.
- Always have safety in mind.
Why Choose Composite?
We are the UK's leading supplier of cost effective high quality composite decking, composite cladding and composite fencing for residential and commercial projects. Our products are made to the highest possible standard and go through rigorous and in depth testing phases before, during and after manufacture. Our forward thinking experienced team deliver efficiency, quality and the best customer care at all times providing customers a hassle free end to end solution when purchasing our products.
Get in touch today to discuss your next project.
10 Year Commercial Warranty
25 Year Residential Warranty