Installing Assured Composite Cladding Boards
Installing Assured Composite Cladding Boards To Your Starter Clips & Framework
- Clip the first cladding board into the starter clips ensuring that the cladding board is securely clipped into all starter clips before continuing.
- Screw through the top groove of the cladding board and into each batten to secure the cladding board. Ensure that the screws are fully screwed into place to prevent catching on the next cladding board.
- Continue with the same process until the last cladding board, cutting cladding boards where required. Leave 8mm expansion gaps between cladding board joins.
- If the last cladding board does not fit as a whole then cut cladding board to size.
- Cut and fix supporting blocks to each batten to support cladding board where required.
- Fix into place by screwing through the face of the cladding board, through the supporting block and into each batten.