Handling & Storage
Looking After Your Assured Composite Cladding
When handling and storing Assured Composite products follow the advice of our experts, this helps prevent damage and injury before installation.
- When moving any Assured Composite product please ensure the correct safety equipment is worn.
- Check that the area where the products are being placed is clear and free from any obstacles.
- Ensure the ground is a flat hard surface and place battens every 450mm approx intervals to support cladding boards and battens above the ground.
- We advise that 2 people move cladding boards and battens. This is down to the weight and length.
- Do not drag or slide any cladding boards or battens especially when laying on top of one another.
- Allow 24 hours for products to get used to the environment before installation.
- Any cladding boards or battens stored for a long period of time inside or out will need covering